This stunning lavender mug by Mysa is crafted from the finest clay, featuring a beautiful lavender design that will elevate any beverage to a luxurious level of sophistication in every sip.
- This product CANNOT be returned or exchanged.
- It is meticulously crafted using cone 6 stoneware clay and exclusively glazed with food-safe materials, guaranteeing the secure enjoyment of both hot and cold beverages.
LEAD TIME: 2 days
MATERIAL: Wheel thrown yuki stoneware clay
COLOR: Off-white, green and purple/violet
DIMENSIONS: About 4" diameter x 5" height x 6" width
CAPACITY: Approximately 300ml to 400ml
- Product colors may vary slightly due to differences in photographic lighting or monitor settings on your screen.
- The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of the piece(s) being 100% handmade.
- Please understand that each Mysa Clay piece/s is handmade and handpainted; thus, by nature, such will have imperfections. Although the creator is thorough with the details, there can be inconsistencies due to its creative nature; therefore, please expect that each item may look a little different from the next.
- Mysa Clay pieces have natural and unique imperfections produced with full love and care.
To retain the quality of the mug and ensure longevity, hand-washing is recommended; however, the products are dishwasher and microwave safe.
Nevertheless, avoid moving it between extremely hot or cold environments such as an oven or freezer as this could cause thermal shock and result in fragility and cracking or even breakage.
Mary Ann Pulido is a young and talented self-taught potter. Encouraged by her sister and inspired by the reselling of ceramics online, she decided to take an online handbuilding class to try her hand at pottery during the pandemic. The experience proved to be therapeutic, although at times expensive, and she was drawn to the idea of continuing to learn and improve her skills.
Thus, with her own pottery materials, Mary Ann dedicated herself to practicing at home, constantly seeking ways to enhance her throwing technique and explore new designs. In August 2023, she proudly launched her first pottery collection under the brand 'Mysa Clay', marking a significant milestone in her artistic pursuit.
NCR: 2-3 working days / Other Areas: 3-10 working days / Int'l: 5 working days to 2 weeks (shipping cost is calculated at checkout; see here for more info).
Your purchase is covered by our Likhaan Guarantee: authenticity, secure checkout, and money-back assurance. For more information, see here.
Make the most of your purchase and join our loyalty program! With every purchase, you get to earn points for unlocking exciting rewards.