Ecuadorian Palo Santo
Ecuadorian Palo Santo
Also known as the "holy wood" or "sacred wood", Palo Santo was used centuries ago by the Shamans of the Andes and the Amazon as an incense for ceremonies.
It is known to cleanse, purify, and keep the energy grounded and clear. Aside from its spiritual benefits, it is said that Palo Santo also helps in recovery from physical injuries and illness because it stimulates our immune system and calms our nervous system.
Remember that when you burn Palo Santo, it seals in your intention and that is the reason why it is a good tool to have while meditating. It is also known to enhance creativity and concentration.
Perfectly paired with white sage, they supercharge each other resulting in an enhanced smoke cleansing ritual. Good vibes in, bad vibes out.
- This product CANNOT be returned or exchanged.
READY TO SHIP IN: 2 days
DIMENSIONS: 5" x 3"
WEIGHT: About 0.1kg per stick
- Best used for smoke cleansing ritual to get rid of negative energy and bad vibration on yourself, your home, or any space. It is commonly done before or after moving into a new house, before yoga practice, and while meditating.
- Find a quiet spot where you can place yourself in a meditative state. Make sure that all the windows and doors are open so that the negative energy can find its way out.
- Light one end of a stick using a lighter, match, or white candle. Carefully allow the flame to go out so that the tips of the dried leaves are smoldering slowly, and let the smoke build up. You can blow on the end to release more smoke but keep your face far away (at least two feet) because it’s typical for little sparks of ash to break off and you don’t want them flying in your face.
- You may recite your own protection mantra and intentions out loud or within yourself. Proceed by waving the sage around — counterclockwise to get rid of negative energy, or clockwise to welcome positivity. You may go around your space starting from the door entrance and continue by going counterclockwise until you have cleansed every corner of the area.
- Leave the stick on a holder and let it burn until it's put out. Repeat your protection mantra. Once done with the ritual, always discard the ashes by burying them or by throwing them down the drain.
DISCLAIMER: Product colors may slightly vary due to differences in photographic lighting or monitor settings on your screen. Each sage stick is also assembled by hand so there might be some slight variation in dimensions and weight.
Storage & Warning
- Use an abalone seashell, incense holder, or fireproof container of your choice for the collection of ashes.
- Never leave a burning smudge stick unattended.
- Not for human consumption.
- Store sage sticks in a cool and dry place.
Pea Ajan is the intuitive channeler and tarot reader behind 'Diwata Vibe', a community that aims to hold a space for people who find themselves diving deeper into their spiritual journey.
With various consciously-crafted and ethically-sourced sage sticks, she intends to share and bring light and love within anyone.
NCR: 2-3 working days / Other Areas: 3-10 working days / Int'l: 5 working days to 2 weeks (shipping cost is calculated at checkout; see here for more info).
Your purchase is covered by our Likhaan Guarantee: authenticity, secure checkout, and money-back assurance. For more information, see here.
Make the most of your purchase and join our loyalty program! With every purchase, you get to earn points for unlocking exciting rewards.